Have you noticed that in every industry, there are a few people and companies that get all the attention, while the rest struggle to get noticed? They command the highest prices and have the most loyal customers. They also get more business than most of their colleagues combined. Why is that?
On the weekend of October 20th & 21st, I’ll be teaching a weekend intensive called “Elevate Your Brand.” We’ll spend two days together diving deep into your business.
The goal is to help you build your brand, so that you can attract high quality clients and grow your business.
- #1: Clarifying your business goals (and ideal clients)
- Develop your short-term and long-term business goals
- Become clear on what makes you valuable and unique
- Identify your ideal clients
- #2: Branding
- Develop messaging that draws in new clients. Infuse your personality into your company. Tell your story.
- Convey your brand in a clear and compelling way across all platforms — your website, social media, and any other kind of messaging and visual communication
- #3: Marketing, Sales, and Relationships
- Learn a brand-new approach to sales, with relationship building as the foundation. After all, sales is all about someone making the decision to invest in a relationship with you, because they trust you and believe in what you have to offer
- Understand what your ideal customers are really looking for, and learn how to build a meaningful relationship with them
- Identify the right pricing and service offerings for your business
- Discover the most effective ways to bring in new clients, as well as how to avoid time-wasting tasks
- Connect with the influencers and strategic partners who can help you bring in new business
- #4: Public Relations
- Use advanced techniques to get meaningful press and develop relationships with the media
- Learn how to leverage your press, so that it actually translates into sales and new business
What you learn in these two days could completely change the trajectory of your business. In fact, I’d be surprised if it didn’t.
- I’m limiting this class to 8 – 10 people. Why? Because I want to give each of you personalized attention and solutions for your specific challenges.
- Before the course even begins, I’ll spend time studying your website and copy, looking at your social media profiles, and strategizing on how I can help you achieve your goals.
- We’ll then spend October 20th & 21st diving deep into your business. I’ll introduce you to my step-by-step system for elevating your brand. We’ll apply this framework to your specific business, come up with solutions to your biggest challenges, and create a plan of action.
- I also want to hold you accountable to implementing what you’ve learned. After the course is over, we can schedule a 30-minute phone call to make sure you follow-through, and I can also answer any new questions you have.
I’m so excited for my first-ever in-person course, and I’d love for you to be a part of it.
Given the limited seats in the course, only 15 applications will be made available.
Completed applications are due by Friday, September 14th at 5pm EST.
If you’d like to take the course, please email me at Hello@S2-Groupe.com. The first 15 people will receive application and pricing information.
If you think this course might just be what your business needs, I’d love to hear from you.
P.S. I’ve included a few endorsements below from people who are familiar with my work.
“A powerhouse of publicity and marketing genius, Selena Soo is a woman you want on your side.
She’s connected, results-oriented, and beyond brilliant when it comes to strategy, execution and follow-through. I cannot recommend her highly enough!” -Marie Forleo (founder of MarieForleo.com)
“Selena’s ideas have transformed the trajectory of my business. So happy we found each other!”
-Kaneisha Grayson (author of the upcoming book Be Your Own Boyfriend)
“Selena! This pitch is impeccable. Every angle, the whole spirit of it….You’re so in your zone. For the love of god, THANK YOU.” -Danielle LaPorte (bestselling author of The Firestarter Sessions)